Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Looking for a seasonal opportunity? Join our team as an Administrative Assistant!
We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Seasonal Administrative Assistant!
The seasonal position will be from January through April 15th with potential for additional assistance in September and October. Ideally, this position will be 40 hours/week with occasional overtime and Saturday work hours, however we may consider applicants looking for a shorter (25-40 hours/week), more flexible schdule.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task with a sense of urgency and a high level of accuracy. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management deems necessary from time to time. Training will be provided if necessary.
Professional responsibilities (may include but not limited to):
- Assemble income tax returns and financial statements
- Scan various client and Firm documents
- Maintain client database and portal solutions
- Prepare annual reports
- Support various levels of Firm personnel (including partners) on a daily basis as requested
- Assist with answering phones (act as back up receptionist during absences)
- Maintain general appearance of the office, including general office supplies
- Assist with shipping matters and electronic filing matters
- Perform other administrative tasks as necessary
- 2+ years' experience in a professional environment (preferred)
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong sense of urgency to complete responsibilities efficiently and accurately
- Able to communicate with all levels of personnel on a daily basis
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to work independently as well as with other team members
- Thirst for learning